Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 8th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.20 billion and $51.78 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0464 or 0.00000446 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, OTCBTC, Cryptohub and OKEx. During the last week, Cardano has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006850 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019856 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010279 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $216.23 or 0.02077036 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021549 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002823 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003846 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Exmo, HitBTC, Bitbns, Binance, Indodax, ZB.COM, Coinnest, OKEx, Coinbe, Upbit, CoinFalcon, Bithumb, OTCBTC, ABCC, Huobi, Bittrex, Cryptopia, DragonEX, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Cryptomate and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
The post appeared first on Crypto Asset Home