Ethereum [ETH] witnessed 6 of 10 of its highest usage days in the past three weeks despite bear attacks
Crypto News – 17 April – Kraken ousts Bitcoin SV as delisting gathers momentum, Tone Vays gets sued for defamation and libel and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) April 17, 2019
Daily Crypto News – April 17
1. John McAfee on Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity: John McAfee, the Founder of McAfee Associates, commented on the recent events surrounding Craig Wright and the rest of the cryptocurrency space. The well-known Bitcoin influencer also claimed that Craig Wright was 100% “not Satoshi Nakamoto”. He also went on to speak about the real identity of the creator of Bitcoin.
To know more about it, click here!
2. Kraken shuts its door for Bitcoin SV: The leading cryptocurrency exchange joined the bandwagon led by Binance. It was announced that Bitcoin SV [BSV] would no longer be supported on the exchange. It stated that this was a “unique case” as the decision was made because of the actions of its founders and people promoting the coin, adding that they “turned out to be total assholes”.
To know more about the remarks made by Jesse Powell on BSV and Craig Wright, click here!
3. Tether launched on Tron Blockchain: USDT-TRC20 pairing launched on the blockchain as Tron claims it will make the stablecoin faster, more reliable and more efficient. Tron has also promised a bounty system with varying degrees of interest.
To read more about Tron-Tether partnership, click here!
4. Calvin Ayre asks Bitcoin SV community to join the legal action saga: Calvin Ayre, a well-known Bitcoin SV proponent, has asked the Bitcoin SV community that avails Kraken’s trading service to take legal action against the exchange. This was because of Kraken’s decision to delist the cryptocurrency from its platform, following the suite of Binance and Shapeshift.
To know more about the legal pursuit, click here!
5. Tone Vays receives a Cease and Desist letter from TokenPay: The Bitcoin influencer received a Cease and Desist Letter from TokenPay for “defamation attacks against TokenPay”, which concerned TokenPay’s partnership with Litecoin Foundation.
To know more about Vays-TokenPay-CharlieLee, click here!
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter
The post appeared first on AMBCrypto