Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 14th. In the last week, Haven Protocol has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002562 BTC on popular exchanges. Haven Protocol has a market capitalization of $2.15 million and approximately $242,094.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10,684.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $239.50 or 0.02245906 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.95 or 0.00871633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $319.57 or 0.02996791 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $89.00 or 0.00834605 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013166 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00056242 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.10 or 0.00779310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00263600 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol (XHV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 7,849,101 coins. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. Haven Protocol’s official website is havenprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Haven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
The post appeared first on Crypto Asset Home